Increased exposures are likely to augment already established harms to bees, trees and birds caused by EMFs.
As Olga Sheehan says in her call out of World Health Organization corruption, these technologies are literally costing us the earth.
"Electromagnetic fields from power lines, cell phones, cell towers and wireless has been shown to negatively impact birds, bees, wildlife and our environment in numerous peer reviewed research studies. Specifically, electromagnetic radiation has been found to alter bee behavior, produce biochemical changes and impact bee reproduction. "
Bees, Trees, Birds:
- Warning about future 5g roll-out in municipalities and adverse consequences to humans flora and fauna
- Emergency in the Heavens
- Sierra Club Testimony Protecting DCS Tree Canopy
- California Wildfires and EMF Radiation Pollution
- Anthropogenic electromagnetic noise disrupts magnetic compass orientation in a migratory bird
- Bee, Birds and Mankind
- Exposure of Insects to Radio-Frequency Electromagnetic Fields from 2 to 120 GHz
- Dr. Magda Havas - 5G Health Humans and biota - April-15-2020
Environmental Health Trust:
- Explore the links and research Environmental Health Trust provides.