- Environmental Health Trust - Electromagnetic Sensitivity
"People worldwide are reporting health issues and symptoms after exposures to electromagnetic fields. "
- Dr Magda Havas - Category/Electrosensitivity
Articles and Presentations
- Electrosensitive Society
- "Dedicated to helping people who have electro-hyper-sensitivity (EHS). We help people to find medical specialists familiar with EHS, remediation specialists who can help reduce EMF exposure and we help people to find and/or create low EMF zones where they can comfortably live, work and better enjoy life."
- Diagnosis, Treatment and Reversal of Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity by Erica Mallery-Blythe MD – EMF Conference 2019
Articles and Posts
- Electrosensitivity Caused by Chronic Nervous System Arousal - Dr. Roy Fox
"Yet there is no medical consensus around the diagnosis and treatment of environmental hypersensitivities, which many physicians consider to be psychosomatic. “I can confirm that 90% of patients referred to our Center have a history which confirms they are environmentally sensitive, 10% of whom had severe reactions, some with anaphylaxis or severe asthma, Dr Fox said. The hypersensitive don’t suffer from more mental illnesses than other groups of patients.” He is thus categorical when he says electrohypersensitivity is not psychosomatic: “It’s not a phobia...."
- NO SAFE PLACE - Letter to Gregor Robertson
Excerpt: "Sitting on the beach, being in nature, riding my bike, going to see a movie, shopping downtown, meeting friends in cafés and browsing in the library were simple things that I used to enjoy but can no longer comfortably do. Far from making the city more user-friendly, you have turned it into a death trap for those who are sensitive to electromagnetic fields (EMFs). In my neighbourhood alone, I know of several other people suffering from EHS—one of them virtually housebound."
- Magda Havas.com - Austrian Medical Association Guidelines to Diagnosing and Treating Patients with Electrohypersensitivity
"EHS is an emerging illness that has not been taught in most medical schools, especially in North America. However, it is increasing at an alarming rate and now children as well as adults are adversely affected by this radiation."
- Living with EHS
"In addition to numerous other health problems, electromagnetic pollution has been associated with an increase in the number of individuals suffering from a condition known as electrohypersensitivity (EHS). EHS is defined by the World Health Organization as: '…a phenomenon where individuals experience adverse health effects while in the vicinity of devices emanating electric, magnetic, or electromagnetic fields.' "
- Oram's Response to EMF Skeptics
I am often asked by clients how I would respond to those who are skeptical that EMFs are real. More specifically, I am asked to respond to those who deny that the sensitivity of someone who claims to be electrically hyper-sensitive (EHS) is truly due to their exposure to EMFs