- C4ST - Canadians For Safe Technology
Canadians For Safe Technology is a not-for-profit, volunteer-based coalition of parents, citizens and experts whose mission is to educate and inform Canadians and their policy makers about the dangers of the exposures to unsafe levels of radiation from technology and to work with all levels of government to create healthier communities for children and families.
- Electromagnetic Pollution Illnesses Canada Foundation
Topics include pollution sources, reducing your electromagnetic footprint, e-hygiene, steps you can do to reduce electromagnet emsission and exposure, symptoms, illnesses, what you can do, the road to recovery, prevention, helping others.
- Planetary Association for Clean Energy, Inc.
A non-profit, charitable corporation whose objects are to facilitate the discovery, research, development, demonstration and evaluation of clean energy systems.
- Smart Meter Lessons from Canada
Lessons learned: A major problem for Canada
- Stop 5G International-Canada
Our mission is to support the global effort to stop 5G because it poses an immediate threat to life on earth. We rely on evidence-based information and non-violent actions in keeping with the vision of Stop 5G International.
- The Canadian Initiative to Stop Wireless, Electric, and Electromagnetic Pollution (WEEP)
Our health and economies are at risk from these forms of pollution: Wireless emissions (WLAN, cell/wireless phones, cell and radio towers); Electromagnetic fields (computers, engines, inferior wiring, power lines); Ground current and 'dirty electricity'.
A resource page for the url “saynoto5g.ca” which is listed on our signs and other public distribution material, to be available to organizations across Canada who are working to create public awareness about the risks of 5G. The site is also a collection important information on the risks 5G and EMF.
A not-for-profit, volunteer run coalition of concerned Canadians. Our focus is on empowering Canadians to know their legal rights, to educate about the dangers of the c-19 measures, to promote current legal action against these measures and to promote supporting groups.
- Canadians Unite
- C4ST - Canadians For Safe Technology
- Stop 5G in Canada
- Stop 5G in Canada Now!!!
- Alberta Smart Meters
Posts and Videos
- Calgary 5G Awareness
This is a Calgary based group with the mission to raise awareness on wireless radiation and its effects on our health and our environment.
- Albertans For Safe Technology
- 5G-Calgary Under Attack
- Stop 5G-Southern Alberta
- 5G – Edmonton Under Attack
- SMART Okotoks -Smart Meter Awareness Resource Team
- Coalition to Stop Smart Meters in BC
Posts and Articles: Smart Meters, Cell Towers, Smart Phones, 5G and all things that radiate RF Radiation
- EMR Health Alliance of BC
Posts and Articles: Electromagnetic Radiation in Western Canada. Wireless devices, networks, short and long term heath effects, wifi, mart meters, cell phones, power-lines, and more
- Parents for Safe Schools
Articles, Posts and Petitions
- Safe in School
Doctors and Scientists around the world have warned against unnecessary exposure of children to RF/microwave from wireless technology and recommend safer WIRED internet connection instead, both in school and at home. We are parents who fully support the use of computers and the incorporation of technology in education, and we believe that it must be implemented in a SAFE manner.
- Stop Smart Meters Bowen
We are a quickly-growing group of Bowen Island residents concerned with the impending installation of wireless smart meters on our properties. The email list is a means of sharing information related to our efforts to prevent installation of the meters.
- ElectroSmog Manitoba – (Incomplete Site)
Newfoundland and Labrador
- No Smart Meters in Nova Scotia
Learn about the costs and health risks caused by smart meters. In October 2017 NS Power quietly announced that they would be installing Smart Meters in all homes and businesses in Nova Scotia in 2019. Maybe you didn't hear about it. Read on and get informed, then you can decide what you want to do about it.
- Transition Wolfville Area
Transition is a movement that has been growing since 2005. It is about communities stepping up to address the big challenges we face by starting local. By coming together, we are able to crowd-source solutions. We seek to nurture a caring culture, one focused on supporting each other, both as groups or as wider communities.
- Say No To 5G
This site is a expansive collection of important information on the risks of 5G and EMF. It is also a resource page for the url “saynoto5g.ca” which is listed on our signs and other public distribution material, to be available to organizations across Canada who are working to create public awareness about the risks of 5G.
- Wolfville Presentation - November 3, 2020
- It's Time to Talk and Learn about Electrosmog by Wendy Elliott - Salt Wire Article: Local Perspectives
- Kingstonians for Safe Technology
We are a group of citizens advocating for safe, reliable, and responsible technology. We are concerned about the growing body of scientific research showing adverse health effects from exposures to wireless technologies. Common wireless sources include cell phones, Wi-Fi, iPads, Fitbits, Bluetooth, cell towers, cordless phones, Alexa/Google Home, and baby monitors. K4ST is one of 24 organizations across Canada that are banding together and appealing to the Trudeau government for a national moratorium on the 5G roll-out, until questions about the human health effects are resolved. Sign the Urgent Appeal to Suspend the Rollout of 5G.
- Ontario 4 Safe Technology
Posts and articles supporting the appeal to suspend the rollout of 5G.
- Cornwall and Area for Safe Technology
- Lanark County 4 Safe Technology
- Torontonians 4 Safe Technology
- Renfrew County Residents for Safe Technology
Prince Edward Island
- PEI’s Smart Meter Opposition Group - Contact – 902-566-2857
- Stoppons la5G – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Le comité organisateur de la campagne Stoppons la 5G – Vivons sans danG a défini quelques revendications jusqu'ici lors de la préparation du Questionnaire qui a été soumis le 26 septembre 2019 aux principaux partis politiques engagés dans la campagne électorale fédérale.
- Coalition Québécoise de lutte contre la pollution électromagnétique
Cette coalition a pour but de mobiliser le plus de gens possible afin de lutter contre toutes les formes de pollution électromagnétique.
- Smart Meter Awareness Coalition – (Contact) – 306-972-1495 - email@example.com